- 1 quart chilled Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate Soft Serve Mix
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 5 crushed Wholesome Candy Canes
- In a large bowl mix together 1 quart of Coconut Bliss Chocolate Ice Cream Mix and peppermint extract until well blended.
- Turn on the ice cream machine and slowly pour the mixture into the ice cream bowl.
- While ice cream is freezing, unwrap 5 candy canes and place them in a ziplock bag.
- Using a rolling pin or a heavy bottomed pot, crush the candy canes into small pieces.
- When ice cream is frozen, remove it from the machine and mix in the candy cane pieces. Sprinkle more on top if desired and enjoy!
Dream It Yourself:
Replace peppermint extract with 4 tbsp creme de menthe and replace candy canes with 2 cups crushed chocolate cookies to create a delicious Grasshopper Chocolate Ice Cream!